Under The Skin #2; Faith, Culture & Sexuality (Thurs 23rd October 2014)

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank the 'Australian LGBTIQ Multicultural Council' & 'Hares & Hyena's Bookshop' for not just organizing 'Under The Skin #2' which was highly a successful event, but for also stocking my memoir; 'Oh My God! Am I Alright?' in Melbourne.

It means the world to me that I am able to travel down to Melbourne and present the importance of my story their to many amazing people on the night. I would like to extend my gratitude for my friends that attended on the night and showed me support.  I can't tell you how important that is for me, and it's when  I present, and see my friends their in the audience, it really helps me to focus on the job of presenting mentally. And a special mention to my gorgeous friend and journalist; Steph Youssef for accompanying me and keeping me sane with all this.

THANK YOU distinguished speakers; Mo Elleissy & Hasnain Cyrus. Last but certainly not least, Dr Maria Pallota-Chiarolli, who led the panel discussion.

With Love & Light,
Michael xx

Here are a few pictures courtesy of Hares & Hyena's...

 A gorgeous woman from Berlin who came especially for me...Aww

Dr Maria Pallotta-Chiarolli (second on the left)
Mo Ellissey (1st left), Hasnain Cyrus (2nd left), Myself & Dr Maria PC (right)
Hasnain Cyrus (left) with Journalist Steph Youssef (right)
Mo, Hasnain & Myself

Comments