Avid Reader Bookshop Cafe; 'Oh My God! Am I Alright? - The Brisbane Presentation Launch


THE BRISBANE BOOK LAUNCH 'OH MY GOD! AM I ALRIGHT?
Avid Reader Bookshop Cafe - Wednesday November 26th at 6:00PM

The night was such an honour and it was everything I hoped for and more. I want to thank all those amazing crowd who came just to hear me present and sign their copies of my memoir. Avid Reader Bookshop Cafe is an absolutely amazing bookstore and I am very proud to be a part of it. Thank you Sam & the amazing Krissy for a wonderful evening filled with amazing memories that I will always hold onto, as it was certainly a dream come true for me. I hope to be back there one day soon. Til then a lot of Michael love & light, Always, 
Michael EL-Bacha xxxxxx

 Honoured to be International Ambassador for #END377 Campaign
 My Amazing Crowd
 My Poster as I arrive is at the front of the store in West End

Amazing work from Krissy with Promoting the event

Comments